Greenwood Plazais hosting a grand opening celebration of their hotly anticipated redevelopment of The Atrium food court on 2 May. The casual dining destination will offer North Sydneysiders a delectable variety of new and existing eateries in the newly renovated space.
In addition to existing Atrium favourites, Guzman Y Gomez, Costi’s Fish & Chips, Urban Taste and Little Tokyo, nine new retailers will join the food tenant list, totalling 12 mouth-watering dining options with a further three anticipated to be open by July 2016.
INTRODUCING NEW TENANTS:
• Bun Me: These masters of authentic Vietnamese street food will offer dishes packed with traditional flavours to satisfy the tastebuds.
• Simply Noodles Malay: The chefs at Simply Noodles know that food made simple is best – try their fragrant laksas and succulent stir-fries.
• Swiss Deli: Swiss Deli offers a refreshing range of sandwiches, salads and light bites, perfect to grab and go.
• The Gozleme Co: Handcrafted Turkish gozleme with hearty fillings is proof that you don’t need a fork to devour delicious food.
• FoGo Brazillia: You haven’t tried traditional, gourmet chargrilled meats until you’ve tasted FoGo Brazillia’s smoky skewers and saucy burgers.
• THR1VE: The health & wellness food chain offers paleo-inspired meals and nutritious, feel-good food to keep you feeling energised.
• Wokky Chan’s: Marinate your taste buds with mouth-watering oriental aromas and Chinese dishes that taste just like home.
• Mirchi: Saute your palate with Mirchi’s vibrant, Indian and Nepalese wholesome dishes that will warm the soul and transport you to India.
The $9 million redevelopment of Greenwood’s food court is part of Mirvac’s enduring commitment to delivering quality and diversity to its customers. The Atrium’s upgrade will add variety to the lunch menu, catering to North Sydney’s demographic pool of locals and office workers.
With free Wi-Fi, newly refurbished seating plan and ambient design and décor, The Atrium will offer a relaxed cultural dining experience, taking customers on a foodie journey around the world under one roof.
For more information, please visit: http://www.greenwoodplaza.com.au/WHAT: Greenwood Plaza cooks up grand opening for new Atrium food court
WHEN: 02/05/2016 (9:00 am - 6:00 pm)
WHERE: Greenwood Plaza
Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.