SunStudios and Canon Australia are inviting Sydneysiders to see The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Blondie, and many more, as you’ve never seen them before at the PUNKULTURE photo exhibition, kick-starting on 4 April and running until 13 May in Alexandria.
Comprising 62 images by Adrian Boot, a renowned, long time music photographer based in the UK; PUNKULTURE is a free photographic exhibition of images from a musical revolution whose repercussions and reverberations of cultural change nearly 40 years ago, continue to increase in significance today.
Showcasing many images that have never been viewed in Australia before, PUNKULTURE journeys through the ‘do it yourself’ ethos of artists in the 1970’s who heralded the birth of independent music through revolutionary punk style and attitude.
• Dates: The PUNKULTURE exhibition runs from 4 April to 13 May 2016
• Location: SunStudios – 42 Maddox St, Alexandria NSW 2015
• Time: SunStudios is open from 9:00am – 5:00pm weekdays
• Cost: PUNKULTURE is a free event
• Additional: A limited number of these PUNKULTURE prints are available for purchase at the event
WHEN: 04/04/2016 - 13/05/2016 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.