South Pacific Private presents a two day intensive workshop based on the principals of ‘The Daring Way™’, an internationally acclaimed methodology based on the research of Dr Brené Brown. Dr Brown is the author of three #1 New York Times Bestsellers, has appeared on Oprah, and has studied for the past 13 years at the University of Houston.
Designed for individuals, couples and families, the workshop will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame and worthiness. Participants are invited to examine thoughts, emotions and behaviours that are holding them back and identify the new choices and practices that will move them toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus of The Daring Way workshops is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent and lead.
Participants will learn:
1. How to deal with your inner critic
2. How to stop feeling like you’re living a life that was prescribed for you of that doesn’t feel like your own
3. How to understand shame and how it holds you back from showing up
4. Develop skills to cultivate gratitude, joy and courage through daily practice
5. Strategies to get you back on track when you are hindered by perfectionism, procrastination and fear.
Who: Facilitated by Andrea Szasz, psychotherapist and certified Daring Way™ facilitator.
Where: Level 1, 874 Pittwater Road, Dee Why, Sydney.
When:19-20 March 2016.
Find out more and register here – http://www.southpacificprivate.com.au/Daringway2016WHAT: South Pacific Private Presents ‘The Daring Way’
WHEN: 19/03/2016 - 20/03/2016 (All Day Event)
WHERE: Dee Why
Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.