Halloween brings all things candy, trick and treats, and drinks for the ultimate sweet tooth.
But for something that’s fun and healthy, SodaStream have come up with a spooky Halloween creation as the perfect way to simply make something that’s healthy and delicious for the whole family.
For the adults, there’s the fun, sparkly and spooky twist on an Espresso Martini – The Black Pearl.
The Black Pearl
50 ml vodka
35ml coffee liqueur
1 shot (25ml) of espresso
1 shot (25ml) sparkling water
Optional: Add simple syrup to taste
1. Prepare the sparking water, fizz one bottle of cold water.
2. Pour the vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso, simple syrup (if desired) & ice into a cocktail shaker.
3. Shake the cocktail vigorously to combine.
4. Pour the contents through a sieve & directly into the glass.
5. Add a pinch or two of pearl dust then stir, top with sparkling water and enjoy!
And for all ages, there’s the Eyeball Bubbles.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
18 lychees (canned)
18 fresh blueberries
½ cup concentrate black currant juice (unsweetened)
½ cup syrup from lychee can
4 cups sparkling water
1. Stick the blueberries inside the lychees cavities and bring them to the freezer for 1 Hour
2. Fizz sparkling water, then add ice
3. Add blackcurrant and lychee juice, then followed by adding lychee eyeballs
4. Add the “eyeballs” and the seltzer and stir lightly.
5. Serve in Highball glasses.