WWE 2K19, the newest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise, is now available in Australia and New Zealand on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
With a renewed focus on fun and storytelling, WWE 2K19 delivers more responsive gameplay, faster action, dynamic momentum swings, new moves and game modes for the most engaging WWE 2K title in years.
Players can also take on the WWE 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge. In the new Towers Mode, players will find the AJ Styles Million Dollar Tower, a grueling challenge and first step toward one winner competing one-on-one against cover Superstar AJ Styles. If the winner successfully defeats AJ in WWE 2K19, he or she will win one million dollars.
– An improved the framerate for matches with six or more characters on-screen; overhauled strikes, with over 250 new attack and reaction animations; a wider variety of offense for computer-controlled opponents; bolstered commentary, with over 15,000 new lines from the team of Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton; dozens of new match scoring conditions; and the ability to change controller assignments during Universe and Exhibition matches;
– New 5-Man, 6-Man, 8-Man and Royal Rumble match types;
– A more realistically proportioned Hell in a Cell structure that more accurately captures the tension of battling within;
– A revamped steel cage with new interactions, options, mini-games and the option to leave through the cage door;
– The ability to choose who is holding the Money in the Bank briefcase in Universe and Exhibition modes; ability to customize Money in the Bank briefcases and a variety of cash-in sequences;
– Addition of a new Payback System, a defensive mechanic that can turn the momentum of a match and get you back on track;
– Big Head Mode option to toggle on Big Heads for any WWE Superstar or created character!
WWE 2K19 is available now.