Top tips for achieving fabulous hair-free skin this summer.
The approach of summer means a change in wardrobe from jeans and boots to skirts and sandals. But before you break out your prettiest frocks make sure you have a hair removal plan in place to achieve silky, smooth skirt-worthy legs for summer.
Schick’s Hydro Silk Razor, with water activated moisturising serum, is the ideal choice for achieving beautiful hair-free skin. The unique moisturising strip, with refreshing marine extracts, moisturises for up to two hours after shaving and helps the razor glide over skin. Unique patented skin guard technology further reduces skin irritation to leave skin looking and feeling great.
Launching last year to rave reviews (and even scoring a BeautyHeaven.com.au Glosscar) Hydro Silk has quickly risen the ranks to become a popular choice for Australian women. Of all the new razors that have launched in the last 12 months, Hydro Silk has become the number one selling razor amongst Australian women.
One of the reasons Hydro Silk is so effective in achieving that winning shave are the 5 curve sensing blades, specially designed to shave the contours of a woman’s body. The more blades a razor has, the more hairs you shave off in one single stroke.
Top tips for achieving a smooth shave and summer ready pins:
– To avoid cuts and nicks use long even strokes without applying excessive pressure and use a clean, sharp blade – newer blades require less force to cut through the hair than dull blades.
– Change your blade regularly as a sharp blade is crucial for getting a close, comfortable, irritation-free shave.
– For an optimal high-performance shave, cartridges should be replaced after five uses.
– Legs – Use long, even strokes without applying excessive pressure. Shave carefully over bony areas like ankles, shins and knees.
– Knees – Bend slightly to pull the skin tight before shaving, as folded skin is difficult to shave.
– Underarms – Lift your arm up while shaving to pull skin tight. Shave from the bottom up, allowing the razor to glide over the skin.
– Bikini Area – Moisten hair for three minutes with water and then apply a thick shaving gel. This preparation is a must, as the hair in the bikini area tends to be thicker and denser, making it more difficult to cut. Shave horizontally, from the outside to the inside of the upper thigh, using smooth even strokes.
Features of Schick Hydro Silk:
– Hydrating Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum, unique to the women’s shaving category
– 5 Curve-Sensing Blades technology
– Patented Skin Guards to reduce skin irritation
– A Cartridge designed exclusively for women’s contours
– Ergonomic handle with a soft rubber grip
– Wire wrapped blades to help prevent careless nicks and cuts