If Milan’s passion, style and design excellence could be encapsulated in a drink, that drink would be Campari.
Campari is bringing a touch of iconic Milanese style, sophistication and flair to The Streets of Barangaroo and Melbourne CBD through a unique experiential campaign until August 20.
On The Streets of Barangaroo, Campari will be collaborating with venues, bars and retailers to deliver an immersive brand experience that is the first of its kind. Starting on the waterfront on Barangaroo, Wulugul Walk will be illuminated red on Thursday and Friday evenings as soon as aperitivo hour kicks off. Then follow the red lights to Barangaroo Avenue, where a Milanese-inspired Campari art installation will become the most ‘Instagrammable’ icon in Sydney during July and August.
In venues and bars in the Campari Red Nights precincts, the Campari Tonic will be the drink of choice. For those who only associate Campari with being ‘bitter’, the Campari Tonic signature serve will truly encourage you to reconsider this surprisingly delicious combination when bitter meets bitter. The bitter notes of the tonic together with the bitter-sweet orange and herbal flavor profile of Campari create a unique taste sensation. Perfectly finished with freshly squeezed limes, simplicity is key for this captivating drink. Whether you’re trying Campari for the first time or are a Negroni aficionado, the Campari Tonic makes for a perfect aperitivo drinking experience.
In celebration of the Campari Tonic, Sydney and Melbourne will see a series of luxe ‘Red Lounges’ containing red velvet armchairs, brushed-gold bar carts, red neon lights and iconic Campari artworks reminiscent of your favourite drinking institution in the centre of Milan. Keep an eye out for the Italian Campari Dream Team behind your favourite bar; the team of Campari bartenders and mixologists will be on rotation until August 20 sampling the Campari Tonic and serving Campari cocktails that cater for all taste preferences.
In Sydney, join Campari for aperitivo hour at venues including Bel & Brio, UNTIED Sydney, Shirt Bar, The Barber Shop and Banksii on The Streets of Barangaroo and at Olio in Chippendale, Prosecco in Pyrmont and at QT Sydney in the CBD.
In Melbourne, sip a Campari Tonic at venues including QT Melbourne, 18o6, Father’s Office, Dutchess, Bank on Collins and Pomodoro Sardo.
Stepping away from the bar, Campari is partnering with a series of iconic and premium retailers who share the values of classic style and sophistication in and around Barangaroo and Melbourne, hosting a gilded-gold bar cart in-store serving up the perfect Campari Tonic with compliments of the brand. Visit any of these partnering retailers during activation to experience a true touch of Milanese style in every day culture, compliments of Campari:
– Blown Lux, Barangaroo – complimentary Campari Tonic served from a brushed gold bar cart with all blow-dries and styling sessions in the uber-luxe bar come salon environment of Blown Lux
– The Standard Store, Barangaroo – complimentary Campari Tonic in-store with complimentary styling sessions and trend forecasting sessions hosted by The Standard Store
– The Collector Store, Barangaroo – complimentary Campari Tonic and home and wardrobe styling sessions hosted by The Collector Store
– Belancé, Barangaroo – complimentary Campari Tonic while you enjoy an exclusive suit fittings with Belancé
– OH Boo Chocolate, Barangaroo – A limited edition glossy red Campari Chocolate Praline will be available for the entire month
– Bourke Street Bakery, Barangaroo and locations across Sydney – A limited edition Campari Tart that will be available at all eleven Bourke Street Bakery stores across Sydney for the entire month
– Rivareno Gelato, Barangaroo – Limited edition Campari Gelato available for the entire month
– David Jones Barangaroo [Sydney] and Bourke Street [Melbourne] – enjoy a complimentary Campari Tonic, canapés and music while you shop the latest in fashion, accessories and beauty
– The Barberhood, Sydney CBD – complimentary Campari Tonic served as the drink of choice for the month of activation
– Oscar Wylee, Sydney and Melbourne CBD – complimentary Campari Tonic for customers during latenight shopping, while also offering limited edition sunglasses with an exclusive Campari red lens
– T.M. Lewin, Sydney and Melbourne CBD – complimentary Campari Tonic in-store at T.M. Lewin while you have your suit or shirt fitted by the T.M. Lewin team
– The Daily Edited, Sydney and Melbourne CBD – enjoy a complimentary Campari Tonic, canapés and music while you have your favourite leather accessories monogrammed at the exclusive concession counter at David Jones
– The Waiting Room, Barangaroo and Melbourne CBD – complimentary Campari Tonic and styling sessions hosted by The Waiting Room
– Spring Street Grocer, Melbourne CBD – Limited edition Campari Gelato available for the activation period
– MISS FOX, Melbourne CBD – complimentary Campari Tonic served from a brushed gold bar cart with all blow-dries and beauty services in the luxurious beauty salon environment of Miss Fox
– Kings Domain, Melbourne CBD – complimentary Campari Tonic served and ‘Pencil Moustaches’ on offer during Aperitivo Hour on Thursday evenings
@Campariau #MeetMeInMilan #CampariTonicSydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.