Gift ideas for wine loving Dad’s for Father’s Day
Conscious that Father’s Day is fast approaching and that it’s possible you won’t be able to see Dad due to lockdowns? Don’t worry, we have you covered at Weerona Wines. We’re obsessed with wine and passionate about life.
1. Sophisticated shiraz – If he is a sophisticated shiraz drinker, splash out on our 2018 Hunter Valley shiraz which offers a ripe yet soft palate which boasts crushed wild berries which mingle with alluring star anise to create an intricate fruit and spice delight. Compelling and persistent for lingering bliss. See Here!
2. Let’s say yay for Chardonnay – If he prefers the Chardies, check out our honeyed gold peach and apricot tropical fruit tones in our Chardonnay, whose rich palates guide you to the creamy cleansing finish. Maybe something for him to enjoy with your Mum? See Here!
3. Pssst n Broke from Broke – Does your Dad have a sense of humour and is the budget a bit tight since COVID-19 hit? With bottles starting from only $23 for a merlot or a rose, these ones won’t break the bank and will give Dad a giggle in a difficult situation. See Here!
4. Get him some glasses – No not those of the reading kind…wine glasses! If you’ve been known to smash a glass or two on visits to your parents, or you just know Dad appreciates a good glass, check out our range of Riedel’s glasses – from our WINEWINGS Series – a brutally functional collection through to our O Wine Tumblers, our splash out and shout him a whole set with our Riedel Performance Series of lightweight, durable and dishwasher safe executed in sparkling crystal glass, long fine stems and large stable bases. See Here!
5. Weerona Fine Wood Cork Opener – For just $15, you can grab a wine opener and add this to the Father’s Day pack or just get something super small and simple for the man who has everything. Metal combined with wood and an engraving, he’ll know where it’s come from and appreciate your thought! See Here!
Thanks for supporting local!