Designed for gamers and 13 times faster than SATA based SSDs, PNY are seeing a significant uptake of their XLR8 CS3140 M.2 NVMe Gen4x4 Solid State Drive. Not only does it deliver next-generation speed and ultra-high performance, it is also proving to be the ideal entry upgrade for the PS5 in Australia and New Zealand, where they have also just launched their new PNY XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink.
PNY’s quest to develop the absolute ultra-fast internal storage to answer today’s demands of 4K and 8K content creators, high-intensive applications and ever more demanding games, lead to the launch of the company’s first PCIe 4.0 Solid State Drive.
With the ever-growing support from CPU and motherboard manufacturers to the latest NVMe Gen 4.0 protocol, it is critical to have a supporting SSD that, when combined, will bring intensive users to a true Gen 4.0 level and deliver the performance and experience they ultimately demand.
Delivering the future of ultra-high performance and next-generation speed today, the CS3140 offers sequential speeds of up to 7,500MB/s Read and 6,850MB/s Write that accelerate productivity and elevate the gaming experience to a whole new level.
– Enhanced bandwidth that allows for extreme performance and low latency, making it superior to SATA and NVMe Gen 3 based SSDs.
– Lower power consumption that results in greater energy efficiency.
– Greater endurance due to the drive’s ability to withstand extreme conditions and to retain data even when dropped.
– PCIe 4.0 interface (NVMeGen4x4), supports NVMe1 .4
– Form Factor: M.22280
– Speed: up to 7,500MB/s Read and up to 6,850MB/s Write
– 1TB, 2TB and 4TB models
– 5-year warranty
PNY’s new XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink is specifically designed for the PS5, integrating the original PS5 SSD cover and heatsink whilst offering a brilliant design, combined with extreme cooling performance, taking any upgraded PS5 SSD to the extreme.
Not only can you destroy the competition, and play more games, but your system can look good while doing so. It is yet another ideal PNY solution for enthusiasts and pro gamers to upgrade with the latest PS5 external NVMe SSD feature.
In short, you can enjoy lightning-fast application launches and incredible performance, so you wait less and play more.
Key features of PNY’s new XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink:
– Designed to integrate PS5 SSD cover and heatsink.
– Integrated extruded aluminium heatsink offers improved thermal performance for PlayStation®’s demanding applications and high-end games.
– Upgrade your PS5 to enjoy the additional storage and extreme performance.
– The additional storage from the extra upgraded M.2 SSD allows you to have more games to be played.
– Includes spare screws and thermal pads.
– Backed by a 5 Year Warranty with support from PNY’s technical support team.