A record 38% of Australia’s adult population consumes champagne and of these, 27% consume at least once per month and at least 20% of Australia’s champagne consumers have increased their consumption since 2017. Australia remains the world’s 7th largest champagne market making it the largest consumption per head country outside Europe.
The Charles de Cazanove brand is one of the oldest in the Champagne region and consists of a range of champagnes. Two of its finest include:
Charles de Cazanove Tradition Brut Vintage 2007 ($61.10): With its intense golden colour and fine string of bubbles, this champagne has an elegant and rich bouquet, and a very long and pleasant finish. Thanks to its 10 years of aging, the champagne shows complex, ripe fruit nose (figs and apricots) with hints of confectionery aromas (brioche, cocoa beans, vanilla) aromas, followed by a nutty and candied fruit flavours.
– 10 years of aging allows champagne to show complex ripe fruit notes and rich aromas. This is triple the legal requirement.
– Best value vintage champagne Australia, drinks like a $100 champagne
– Comes in beautiful gift box
– Blend: 59% Chardonnay / 26% Pinot Noir / 15% Pinot Meunier
Charles de Cazanove Brut Rosé Tradition NV 750mL ($47.77): An elegant, delicate nose, with red berry and spicy aromas and hints of lemon in the background. Superb freshness, structured with notes of vanilla. Fruity and complex on the palate: initially fleshy, followed by fresh aromas such as mint. Fruity, elegant and generous finish.
– Wine Spectator 91 pts
– Unique blend: 25% Chardonnay / 40% Pinot Noir / 20% Pinot Meunier / 15% Red wine
– Unique Blend using high quality Pinot Noir of Buzy
– Price vs competitive set is unbeatable
– Elegant and delicate
The Charles de Cazanove range of champagnes are available for purchase now at Vintage Cellars. For your chance to pick up a bottle of the Tradition Brut Vintage 2007 and Brut Rosé Tradition NV, simply email us in 25 words or less detailing why you should win. Winner/s will be notified via email. Good luck!