For a complete refund of your deposit, owners may cancel at any time in the ten days upon receipt of the confirmation letter. If you want to know how to get out of diamond resorts contract, it is important to note that the Diamond Resorts “voluntary surrender” option is available. You mail to Diamond’s loss mitigation stating you would like them to take back your timeshare and why. This is a voluntary surrender.
While it is typically not necessary to offer a reason for canceling the timeshare contract, you need to state openly that the letter’s purpose is to withdraw the contract. In actuality, the RCI timeshare con is well recognized and has a very bad name in the timeshare society. Customers are locked into RCI and required to pay large hidden fees, just like their timeshare contract. Huge deposits have to be put down for exchanges, unknown to customers until too late.
You cannot just go from a timeshare. That is because they frequently come with a compulsion to pay maintenance fees for as long as you possess them. It states 85% of timeshare owners who go to contract apologize for their purchase.
Before cancelling Diamond Resorts sampler package, it is important to consider the following points:
– Unable to pay the maintenance fees results in the resort foreclosing on the property and selling it at public sale to recover money owed. You might face a judicial or non-judicial foreclosure. Judicial foreclosures enable the lender to pursue a deficiency decision for the balance due after the auction.
– If you stop paying maintenance fees, the timeshare company will do whatever it wants to. They will send letters, make phone calls, and then assign it to a collections company. If you still do not pay, the situation sinks further into foreclosure and possible lawful action against you.
– If you either left a timeshare in a will or are the lawful heir of someone who owned a timeshare and died devoid of a will, you can choose to say no to accept your legacy. In legal terms, this is usually called “renunciation of property.”
– If your contract is devoid of deed back clause, you might be able to offer your timeshare back below a deed back program. To meet the criteria, maximum resorts claim that all maintenance fees and special assessment fees are paid in full. If the resort is holding a huge number of unsold timeshares, it might refuse to acknowledge your deed back.
The following are a few of the leading complaints:
– Maintenance fees regularly increase.
– Points annually expire if they go unused.
– Limited availability for timeshare owners at several destinations, but space at the same destination is present for timeshare owners in a similar time period.
– Can be more costly to use Points than to book a vacation via another timeshare company.
Luckily, if you want to exit Diamond Resorts timeshare, you have options.
– Unlike other timeshare companies, Diamond Resorts provides some of its owners an exit option through its Certified Exit – backed by the Diamond Resorts program. This comparatively new program replaces the earlier “deed back” program. These programs were meant to help you get rid of Diamond Resorts timeshare quickly, safely, and cheaply. As per Diamond Resorts, the company has successfully assisted owners exit from more than 85,000 contracts over the last five years.
– Even though these programs are advertised as the most excellent way to get out of Diamond Resorts timeshare, the thing is that not all owners will be able to take advantage of them to rid themselves of their timeshare completely and all related fees and debts. For instance, if you are indebted with a mortgage on the timeshare, it will possibly be extremely difficult to sell your timeshare via one of Diamond Resort’s featured resellers till the loan is paid. If you have opened up a new credit card outside of Diamond Resorts when buying a timeshare, you likely would not be able to cancel that debt when trying to deed back your timeshare to Diamond Resorts. That debt is now held with a totally separate 3rd party.
Getting out of any debt you have with Diamond Resorts directly rather than paying the debt off might also be hard if you are not facing a personal calamity of some kind. This is where timeshare exit attorneys might be able to assist you in canceling Diamond Resorts timeshare if you feel you were lied to or misled during the timeshare presentation. These lawyers concentrate in holding timeshare developers responsible for statements made while the timeshare was being sold.
In summary, it is much easier to get out of Diamond Resorts than it used to be. Before 2016, several timeshare developers did not have any kind of “deed back” program present to owners wishing to exit Diamond Resorts timeshare. Now, most of the bigger timeshare developers do.Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.