The first epilator with an S-shaped handle. The ergonomic S-shaped handle is easy to steer for maximum control and better reach with natural and precise movements, all over your body.
Firmly grips even fine hairs
Easy to steer for effortless long lasting results
For legs, body and face
Cordless and rechargeable
S-shaped handle design
Epilation head of unique ceramic material for better grip: Our epilator head is unique in being made from a rough ceramic material that grabs hair firmly, even fine hairs won’t slip from its grip. Widest epilation head for optimal hair removal in one stroke for long lasting results.
Patented epilation system: All of our Philips epilators have a unique system where the tweezers lift and gather the lying hair, guide them to the pulling point firmly grabbing and pulling out the hair. Combined with the unique round ceramic discs it epilates closer to the skin for optimal results and more gentleness.
Wet and dry for use in bath or shower: For a gentle and comfortable use during your shower or bath routine with anti slip grip for optimal wet and dry use.
Unique light ensures you don’t miss fine hairs for best epilation results for all body parts. The Philips Satinelle will always give you the best performance when used at a 90 degree angle.
Shaving head and trimming comb for a close shave: The shaving head and trimming comb provide close shave and more gentleness in different body areas.
Facial area and delicate area cap to remove unwanted hairs: For more gentleness in all different body areas it includes a facial area cap which removes unwanted facial hairs and a delicate area cap for hair from underarm and bikini.
Includes massage cap: Massage cap eases the epilation sensation.
Body care heads for personalized and convenient solutions. Body care heads will bring more personalized and convenient solutions to her individual beauty routine for hair removal and beyond.
10 tips for healthy skin and hair removal by Philips
1. Know your skin, you need to analyse what is best for you and your body. Different treatments will suit different people. Red heads stereotypically experience a lot of pain when waxing, so it’s best if they look at other options. Also, if your hair grows quickly and is quite coarse you probably want to consider laser hair removal to minimise the time spent on upkeep.
2. Protect against UV with SPF. It may be coming into autumn, but that doesn’t mean that strong UV rays won’t permeate through the Ozone layer. Find a daily moisturiser or foundation with a broad-spectrum SPF 30+ to hydrate and protect your skin.
3. Reduce your shower temperature. We all love a hot shower when it gets colder, however high temperatures and cleanser will wash away the natural moisture that resides within your skin cells. Ensure that your water temperature is appropriate and doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
4. Exfoliate regularly. Making the effort to exfoliate whilst showering will assist in removing dead skin cells and allows moisturisers to properly soak in to the skin giving you an extra glow. The Philips Visacare will help exfoliate skin and keep you looking fresh in the winter months.
5. Moisturise… and moisturise again. Both before you start your day and again before climbing into bed, be sure to slather your body with a thick moisturiser that will trap and lock in your skins essential oils. Moroccan Oil is great for areas such as knees and elbows that dry out faster.
6. Skip over-the-top fragrances. Dry skin tends to be more sensitive, and will react to skincare scents, whether synthetic or natural. Opt for fragrance free products, and your skin will thank you.
7. Think ahead and remove hair, as it is important to take time to invest in your future skin. Your hair grows in multiple stages so if you want to be on hairless next summer you should allow time to use your IPL machine or epilator a few times before the warmer weather comes around.
8. Many people experience different levels of pain when removing hair. Often they turn to a razor as it hurts less. However, this only acts as a short term method of hair removal. Branch into some new methods, many people find Epilators and IPL aren’t that painful and the results last longer.
9. Get to the root of the problem. Waxing is a great way to remove excess hair. However, if done wrong people can experience pain and slight burning. Laser and IPL treatments are great alternative as it does not lead to scaring and grazed skin.
10. Location is everything. Attending appointments can be a hassle when trying to fit them into our busy schedules. Finding effective, hassle free treatments at home are key to looking great. Philips offers shaving products for days of smooth skin, epilators for weeks and IPL for months.
The Satinelle Advanced Wet & Dry Epilator is available now (RRP $149.95).Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.