The Spirit Sparkling Water Maker turns water into fresh sparkling water in seconds and is designed to capture the essence of SodaStream’s original machines while incorporating a new slimmer design to fit beautifully in any modern day kitchen.
The Lime and Kiwi Sparkles is a fun and fizzy mix of kiwi, lime, simple syrup, vodka and sparkling water and is an easy cocktail recipe to celebrate mum this weekend.
LIME AND KIWI SPARKLES
Ingredients – Serves 4
• 1 kiwi, diced
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 ½ shots simple syrup
• 4 shots vodka
• 1L sparkling water
For the simple syrup:
1. Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan until sugar has dissolved.
For the Cocktail:
1. Prepare the sparkling water: Carbonate 1 bottle of cold water.
2. Crush the kiwi and lime juice in a jug. Add in simple syrup and stir.
3. Serve &# 188; of the fruit mix in each glass and add 1 shot of vodka.
4. Top up with ice cubes and sparkling. Garnish and serve over ice.
Tip: muddle the lime and kiwi together to better release the flavours – Enjoy!