Father’s Day Top Ten
As Chief Concierge of InterContinental Sydney, David Patt and his team ensure every guest is given the opportunity to experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Sydney. There to help guests experience Sydney and its surrounds from a local’s perspective, the Concierge team has compiled its list of Top Ten activities to enjoy with Dad this Father’s Day, Sunday September 7th.
1. Helicopter pub tour: Take Dad on a different type of pub crawl, and choose from tours to the Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands or the Hunter Valley. Call 02 9637 4455.
2. Hot Shave at Grand Royal Barbers: Spoil Dad with a good old fashioned razor shave with hot towel finish. Darlinghurst 02 9360 3063, Sydney City 02 9221 8886, or Surry Hills 02 9211 7494.
3. NRL or AFL Finals: It’s no coincidence that Father’s Day is timed in line with finals time. Take the hint and book Dad tickets!
4. BridgeClimb: Take the 1332 steps to the top of Sydney’s iconic bridge in a truly remarkable experience for visitors to Sydney, and locals too. Rowena Dacanay Sales Coordinator 9240 1162 or [email protected]
5. Muscle Cars: The annual Muscle Car Masters is on at Sydney’s Eastern Creek International Raceway on Father’s Day. The event is retro-charged with racing from heritage cars of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. 9672 1000 or email [email protected].
6. Charter a private yacht: Treat Dad like a rock star as you sail one of the world’s most beautiful harbours. Email [email protected] or 0449 76 0449.
7. A day on the farm: Enjoy a day with Dad sheep shearing, tractor rides and whip cracking on a working farm, only an hour’s drive from Sydney CBD.
8. Picnic in the Botanic Gardens: Let the picnic experts take the hassle out for you with a gourmet picnic that dad will love. Contact Natalie [email protected] or on 0420 943 670
9. Take him shopping for some new threads: If he’s not averse to shopping, this is the perfect day to pick up some trendy new clothes for Dad. And why not add in a limousine and driver to make it even more of an experience?
10. Lunch on the Hawkesbury with Sydney Seaplanes.Experience Sydney’s original form of international air travel. Yvonne Hoelzel 9388 1978 or [email protected]
For more information or to make a booking call 02 9240 1396 or email [email protected].Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.