Explore some of South America’s best coffees at this special ‘Introduction to Cupping’ event hosted by Dutch Smuggler Coffee Brewers and Caravela Coffee.
We will be taking a look at coffees from four nations – Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and El Salvador. With Caravela’s Mark Howard presenting, it’s an opportunity to get to know each region’s diverse offerings, better understand their flavour complexities and learn more about the process of growing specialty coffee.
You’ll have an opportunity to taste and assess eight coffees and ask as many questions as you’d like. Join us for a great night at Dutch Smuggler’s brew bar, located on Level 3 of Broadway Shopping Centre, 1 Bay St, Glebe.
What you’ll learn
• The role cupping plays in specialty coffee
• How to assess coffees with a look at the complex flavour wheel
• The distinct qualities of South American coffee.
What you’ll get
• The opportunity to taste 8 unique coffees from 4 South American countries
• Time with experts for Q&A
• Light catering from Dutch Smuggler
• A bag of roasted coffee to take home.
WHEN: 15/12/2016 (6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
WHERE: Broadway Sydney
Sydney Unleashed is one of Australia’s premier entertainment publications exploring the latest in lifestyle trends. From Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars to the hottest in gadgets, products, and home entertainment, Sydney Unleashed is your one-stop lifestyle platform.